Christian Bestman - Loved Mp3 Download - Lyrics



And then we grew
Holding on to time as it flew
With ageing, memories are new
But old scenes, we miss
The ring of yester we've kissed

I miss my little eyes
Beauty it found in everything it gazed upon
The hues of colors,
The green of leaves, the gold of the evening
The yellow of the sun, the red of the setting sun
The, complicate colors if flowers
The SILVERY rays that falls from the moon
The black of the soil
The black of the night, and the yellow flames from the lamp
The fierce eyes of father and tender hands of mother
I found love or rather love found me
I found him on Calvary, i felt him rise in me
Loved by the almighty a love that ain't deserved but yet given





Christian Bestman - Loved Lyrics

[Intro]
Na you be God oh
You no be man oh 
Na you be God oh
You no be man oh

[Solo]
Shebi na you wey come down to earth 
Come die
Shebi na you wey sacrifice your life
Baba you too much oh you just dey love me de go
No love fit hook me pass the love wy you show

Wetin i go use qualify this love that you give
No word fit just simplify the term wey dey my mind
You took me up and sanctified my heart and my soul
Your love has just certified my trust for you...

One day i just dey meditate
My blessings i dey calculate
My worries you been terminate
Me, i just dey elevate
To you my life i dedicate
My flaws you just dey tolerate
Your mercies just dey circilate
Your dealings just dey penetrate

Oh oh oh
If no be for you
I no know where i for dey, i no know where i for dey
If not for your grace, i for don turn a disgrace

Na you be God oh
You no be man oh 
Na you be God oh
You no be man oh

[Chorus - 1]
Na you be God, almighty God
You no be man oh, you no be man oh
See my heart is overjoyed, i can't even explain .. 
The things you do for me
And i am so overjoyed that you found me
And im so lost in your love...

[Chorus - 2]
I can't live without you..
I can't stay without you
I can't grow without you
I just can't do without you...


You're the reason that i keep living
You're the reason that i keep singing
I keep talking 
I keep walking
Oh I love you  
I know I cant love u half as much as you love me
But i do love you





No comments

Tip - Avoid adding Link in your comment 👌
We will get back to you within 24 hours

Powered by Blogger.