DJ Cuppy X Tekno - Green Light Mp3 Download - Lyrics



Download Dj Cuppy X Tekno - Green Light

Florence ifeoluwa Otedola popularly and professionally known as " DJ Cuppy" collaborates with Miles Kelechi popularly known as Tekno Miles to give us a lovely tune "Green Light".




Listen on   Korede Bello - Work It

DJ Cuppy X Tekno - Green Light Lyrics

Ohh ohh Uhhh ugh ugh uhhh ugh

Say baby whine it for me ehhh

I want to see you go low

Baby roll it commando

I want to see you go low

Baby anywhere you go I swear I follow You give me love ooo

I never see before Awonpe mife awonpe Tishini dance oo baby oo Tishini ... Sufry rolling baby ooo

Dance it for me Roll it for me ehhhh Whine it for me baby girl you give me love

I don't wanna belong in I need someone to hold me Ehhh tease me kiss me

I don't wanna belong in I need someone to hold me Ehhh tease me kiss me Say baby whine it for me go ooo I want to see you go low Baby roll commando I want to see you go low Make you whine for the migos Lil Wayne and kwefo I say my potato.

My African tomato Awonpe mife awonpe Tishini dance oo baby oo Tishini ... Sufry rolling baby ooo

Dance it for me Roll it for me ehhhh Whine it for me baby girl you give me love

Girl u look so fine and you joke with the Don Come close come.whine for the Don Girl tease me please me whine and freeze me Baby lemme tell you something

I love the greenlight baby pom pom And all my cheers dey been wanting I see the greenlight I love the greenlight Say baby whine it for me go ooo

I want to see you go low Baby roll commando I want to see you go low Make you whine for the migos Lil Wayne and kwefo I say my potato.

My African tomato Awonpe mife awonpe Tishini dance oo baby oo Tishini ... Sufry rolling baby ooo

Dance it for me Roll it for me ehhhh Whine it for me baby girl you give me love

Baby lemme tell you something I love the greenlight baby pom pom

And all my cheers dey been wanting I see the greenlight I love the greenlight

Download Dj Cuppy X Tekno - Green Light


No comments

Tip - Avoid adding Link in your comment 👌
We will get back to you within 24 hours

Powered by Blogger.